ALERT: CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 UPDATE
The continued spread of COVID-19 is concerning to all of us, and the numbers of cases is expected to increase over the next few weeks. As general dentists we have a responsibility to help our patients and yet protect our staff, ourselves and the community from this contagion.
Taking additional precautionary steps should slow the spread of this virus. If unchecked, the number of coronavirus patient cases could add significant stresses to our healthcare system not seen in many years.
Our office is currently open and functioning at limited capacity.
I. If any of this pertains to you, please call our office and reschedule your appointment;
- If you have recently traveled outside the country,
- Have traveled from a high-risk area.
- Have come in contact with someone with coronavirus.
- Have a fever, cough, breathing difficulties, or sore throat.
- Older, or patients with severe medical conditions are encouraged to be rescheduled at this time.
- Please limit family or personal escorts to 1, to limit people in the reception room.
II. Universal Precautions
1. Our office is thoroughly sterilized, based on standard “universal precautions” and standards in accordance with OSHA guidelines. Universal precautions mandate that every patient must be treated like they have a highly contagious disease and to respond as such. Our instruments are sterilized in a multi-step process. Sterilization concludes with a high-heat sterilization that is monitored and tested weekly by a third-party lab to ensure proper sterilization is taking place. Our workstations, chairs and common areas are cleaned using medical grade wipes that work on all bacteria and viruses, such as E, Coli, HIV, and all types of coronaviruses. Precautions and safety measures are taken every day to ensure the health of our patients. This will continue always to be a top priority at our practice.
2. No hand shaking,
III. Resources: CDC Websites
1. Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers for Coronavirus
2. Resources for Home
3. CDC Resources
4. WHO Information and Guidance
*IF YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WAITING IN YOUR CAR UNTIL YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND SOMEONE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE ARE READY FOR YOU.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we also consider the health concerns of the community at this time.
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Restore Dental Implants
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Dentures & Partials
• Teeth Whitening
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Dental Emergencies
• Simple Extractions
• Fixed Bridge Work
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: